Description: West Center Coast Beaches + Wine experience – Half Day West Center Coast Beaches + Wine experience – Half Day. Amazing tour…
- Tour Outline
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
West Center Coast Beaches + Wine experience – Half Day West Center Coast Beaches + Wine experience – Half Day. Amazing tour thru amazing beaches in west center of Portugal + Wine experience tour. Book with me.
Things to read before booking:
IMPORTANT: In order to choose which part of the day you would like to have this tour. PLEASE, at the end of the booking insert a note saying MORNING or AFTERNOON.
- Customers will have this tours available in: English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- These tours are available in the morning/afternoon (half day – duration between 3/4 hours).
- You are free to choose the best option that suits you.
- Customers can expect a scheduled timetable to start the Morning tour around 9 AM. The afternoon around 2.30 PM, depending on pick up place.
- By choosing this one, we won’t be able to visit a lot as if you choose the full day. But depending on your wishes we will visit for sure what best suits you, and make the most of the time we have.
- This private tour will take place in the West Region of the Center of Portugal. Between Nazaré and S. Pedro de Moel coast, and going to the interior of this region. We will make stops in different small villages and cities.
- I (Diogo) will be your driver in a car (Peugeot 208) with a maximum of 4 travellers + me.
- In this tour, you’ll see and discover some of the not so well known beaches, views, small villages, that the most Tour Guides don’t show you.
- We can make stops for small walkings, and to eat some pastries and to have some coffees.
- If you have kids, we will make a few stops at some playgrounds so that you can relax.
- The wine experience tour price is included in the final price.
No details found.
The beginning of our journeyWe will start around 9 AM in the morning and in the afternoon around 2.30 PM. Where: We can start from various places like Nazaré, Alcobaça, Marinha Grande, Leiria, Porto de Mós, and other closed by places.
During our JourneyDepending on where we will start, the goal is to visit the best beaches north of Nazaré, making a few stops for some small walkings with stunning views and for some coffee and pastries. After that, we can visit some local villages to get to know a few important things that they have to show us and make you feel like a local.
At the end
At the end of the JourneyAfter this stops, we will continue to visit other places like Marinha Grande, Burinhosa Pataias and perhaps Alcobaça and some amazing things around it. We will finish at the same place we started or in a place chosen by you. We will finish at the same place we started or in a place chosen by you in the morning around 1 PM and in the afternoon around 6/6.30 PM.
- Insurances (this tours have the insurances requested by the Portugal Tourism and Government in order to make this tours);
- Me as your: travel companion driver and best friend;
- Water bottle in case you forgot yours, so you can be hydrated;
- In some occasions you might have some cookies or cake to try.
- Main meals;
- Other extras not mentioned in tours description: like monuments, caves, museum entrances;
- Other expenses during the tour: like pastries, drinks, or snacks;
- Kids chair for car (you must bring your own safe children chair).
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found